An urban youth was asked to do a simple homework
Befuddled by the whole school thing, he was given a
vocabulary words to use in sentences. Here’s what he
1. HONOR ROLL – We was playin’ poker on the stoop the
day, and man, I was HONOROLL.
2. PLANET – I got me some seed to grow weed, so I
3. DISMAY – I went for a blood test, the doctor
pulled out a
big needle. He said, “DISMAY hurt a little.”
4. OMELETTE – Every time I start a new job, OMELETTE
5. STAIRWAY – When me and my homies get high, we
6. MOBILE – I went to buy crack, I was short on cash,
said, “Gimme one MOBILE.”
7. DEFENSE – I ran from the cops, and hopped DEFENSE
8. AFRO – I got so mad at my bitch, AFRO a lamp at
9. AFTERMATH – I like to be high in school, so
AFTERMATH I go
to the field and smoke weed.
10. LOCKET – I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.
11. DOMINEERING – My girly’s birthday was yesterday,
I got her
12. KENYA – I needed change fo the subway, so I axe a
KENYA spare some change.
13. DERANGE – DERANGE is where da deer and antelope
14. DATA – At my basketball game, I scored thirty
coach said, “DATA boy!”
15. COPULATE – I called 911 and an hour later when
up, I said, “COPULATE!”
16. FASCINATE – My girly’s boobies are so big. Her
ten buttons, she can only FASCINATE.
17. BEWARE – I axed the man at the unemployment
this BEWARE I get a job?”
18. DIMENSION – I be tall, dark, handsome… and not
hung like a horse.
19. COATROOM – The judge said, “One more outburst
and you’ll be thrown out the COATROOM.”
20. DECIDE – I like Vonda and Yolanda, but I like to
couple of womens on DECIDE.
Ladies, be sure to keep your meat curtains tucked in, that’s too much information for us- k?