Book me: email@example.com and write: "Danielle/seattle" in subject line 🙂
Hello, I am Danielle, and I am a born and raised Washingtonian.
After 17 years in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip/Hop, Modern, and my favorite, Scottish Highland Dance, injuries lead me to treatment. Chiropractic, Physical Therapy and Massage all helped my knee injury recover and develop my love of healing arts starting Massage right out of high school in 2002. Ultimately, Massage is my trade of choice with endless techniques to incorporate and facilitate the healing response within our own bodies.
I am working in one of the top ranked spas in Washington where I remain a top requested therapist, with a majority of requests from other massage therapists and medical professionals attesting to my knowledge and skill diversity. In 2006, one year into my own massage clinic I was marked Washington’s Business Woman of the Year and received an award from President George W. Bush at age 22.
My main specialties include:
- Deep tissue
- Myofacial Release (a personal favorite, I found can enhance deep tissue)
- Medical/Treatment Massage
- Pre/Post Natal Massage, including Fertility Massage (enhances conception) and certified Doula
- Lypossage (#1 body contouring massage) and Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Foot and Hand Reflexology
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Pilates, Yoga, and other movement oriented therapies
- Reiki and other intuitive massage techniques
- Spa bodywork (Hot Stone, Body Wraps, Scrubs, etc)
Please contact me for more specialties in my bottomless Mary Poppins Carpet Bag, including my current schooling towards Registered Nursing.
Since beginning Massage I have had the ability to work with a variety of prestigious clientele while they visit Washington State. I have travelled great distances, even across state on occasion for return clientele who request me while in the greater Seattle area and Washington State.
Since 2005 I have had the privilege of lending my services to many tours and venue events around the area, I wish to continue to provide the highest possible service available to new and return clientele.
Best Wishes and Good Health,